Pages

January 31, 2011

Photo Wall Answers

Thanks for you compliments on my photo wall.  A couple of you asked what the photos are printed on.  I ordered the photos on matboard so that they would stand up in my little shelf.  And, yes, I made those ledges myself.  (Well, my brother *may* have helped some too.)  The small photos are 5X7 and the large ones are 16X20.  Over time I plan on adding/subtracting/changing the photos.  What ever suits my fancy.  That's one of the things I like most about this is I can change it all around it won't be expensive or leave holes in the wall!

Thanks, too, for sharing with me what your favorite part of your home is.

1 comment:

Alison said...

This is such a neat idea Kristen. I'm always joking with my husband that I need more wall space and I say " can you put up a wall right here?" Our house is layed out in a way that it doesn't allow for any extra walls! :)