Pages

March 2, 2010

Bullfighting: Tres

Third and final post about our weekend in Stephenville at the first Federation of Freestyle Bullfighters (FFB) event.  These photos are from after the show was over.  What an evening!

Trace and Trevin clowning around.



Jacob and Lia with their newfound friends...or not!  Mr. T, bullfighter from LA, and Soul Man the clown.  Umm...yeah, Lia was not too impressed when he picked her up!

Jacob having a great time playing with Daddy...I'm thinking Daddy needs his hat to be a bit bigger though!  Lia absolutely REFUSED to look at the camera!

Papa and Nana's eight favorite people in the world!  We're not perfect, but we're theirs! 
(Ketchup faces, tongues sticking out and all!)

4 comments:

Carin said...

Oh, so much fun. And you did such a great job of putting all the pictures together. Looks like you all will remember this for a long time to come. Great pictures and great memories!

Darcie said...

I had to go back and catch up on all the Bull Dancing Post that I missed. Looked like quite a thing and what a great amount of hard work that must have gone into it all.

LOVE the picture of you and your brother...LOVE IT!

gkey said...

oh yeah,
I had just been hoping for more of you (y'all?)
The pix are wonderful. Guess that is just your
wonderful-ness shining through!

C & T Bishop Blog said...

What an interesting new sport Brad is a co-founder of! Thanks for sharing that...and the pictures are all just beautiful!!