I was able to take Lia out for a re-do of her 18 mo photos yesterday. I was much more pleased with this shoot. I need to clarify I DO like the photograph of J & L I posted Tuesday. Nothing wrong with that one...it's just that I didn't particularly care for the images I captured of Lia by herself. Also note I said I didn't like certain aspects - what I didn't say was what aspects. ;) I do prefer images that capture the personality of the person, not just a pair of eyes looking straight into the camera and saying "cheese". And Mizz Lia - she's got personality plus!




8 comments:
awwww,
I love her wispy curls and her darling toddler 'rolls'!
Thanks for that dose of sweetness for me, I needed that today (Yes, it IS snowing AGAIN in Nebraska) But you can still plan to come, it never snows in July or August...yet...
ah you're killing me! Okay, I'm just going to have to learn to live with it lol! She is so beautiful! Love that last series of shots, feels like Paris with her great outfit and the feel of the old buildings.
How adorable. She is the cutest little princess.
those curls, that skirt, those eyes, , those toes/legs, the expressions, that smile.. I love these!!
Such a doll! I love the pettiskirt! She is too cute for words!
Personality for sure!!! Adorable skirt! I want one!!! :)
Dear Tu-Tu Cute,
I adore the one of her back and, and, and... okay, I love them ALL.
Love,
Sorry I've Been So Quiet In NE
Visiting from Darcy's blog!! WOW what an awesome tutu!!!!! My monkey would LOVE it!! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment