I actually have quite a few ice cream pictures I didn't share yesterday as quite frankly I didn't have time to mess with it. I did love that one though and wanted to shock you with a post...and to see if anyone even pops over here any more. ;) I know, I know,...I'll be getting back to my regularly scheduled program of leaving comments on all of your blogs. There's also been some new developments in my "professional" life that I'm very excited about so that's kept me quite busy lately. I'll share more about that later. In the mean time I hope these make you smile!
This is the little slide show with the pics from yesterday...
Or...if you don't want to watch the slide show with the music and all that cute jazz here's a "sampling". ;)
umm...interesting

yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about

ahhh...this feels good on my fingers...and it's fun to play with

it's fun to fling it all around and watch the chocolate go everywhere

You think she may have required a bath after this??

All in all I'd say we had a successful first icecream cone eating experience!
6 comments:
Oh my, looks like a bath was in order after that. Too cute! Can't wait to hear your exciting news!
I visit often! Cute pix
got bleach?
great pictures Kristen! what an awesome mom to let her do that with... gulp... chocolate! Great pictures that made me smile!
I was agree with Carin...great mommy and gulp all in the same sentence.
Can't wait to hear your news! I am always watching your blog......
I see a bleach commercial in Lia's future! Great video/pics. I visit often and am ALWAYS disappointed when there isn't anything new on here! But . . . Eric calls me a stalker b/c I always look and never write, so I'm writing today! I love keeping up to date with your family and we miss you all . . . still!
Debbie and I had a great chuckle looking at the movie and pictures. We remember those days and how much fun they were.
What cute pictures.
Post a Comment