Pages

October 25, 2007

What kind of cake are you?

NO Aunt Susan, I did NOT cheat...this was the answer I got the first time.

You Are a Chocolate Cake

Fun, comforting, and friendly.
You are a true classic, and while you're not super cutting edge, you're high quality.
People love your company - and have even been known to get addicted to you.

6 comments:

Mimi/Susan said...

I tried 3 times and never got chocolate. Goes to show that these quizzes aren't always scientifically correct and that is shocking!

Kristen said...

Oh but Aunt Susan...I am all of those adjectives, and I know you just love my company. This one must be absolutely scientifically correct.

Mimi/Susan said...

So you agree that you're not cutting edge, huh?

From TX to you said...

O.K. Kristen, I'm wondering how you got chocolate too because I turned out to be strawberry and I answered chocolate to almost all of the questions! Guess I'm just a fruity one!:)

Kristen said...

I'll agree I'm not "super cutting edge", just "high quality girl next door". ;)

Del, Kari, Kyle and Kolby said...

I was a marble cake...