Pages

October 3, 2007

How Texan Am I?

You Are 84% Texas

Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit! You're pretty darn Texan.


Y'all come on down...not only am I from Texas, I'm from East Texas. Hence the "delightful" accent. If you're fixin' to come visit let me know and I'll have you some Dr. Pepper sweetened with cane sugar (not artificial stuff) to drink as we walk through the State Fair in Dallas.

Aunt Susan - I'll try to find the kindness in my heart to even let you come visit and show you some of the finer things in life. Who knows, you may decide you want to move here some day after a great revelation and have one of those bumper stickers that says "I wasn't born in TX but I got there as quick as I could". Yes, folks, those really do exist in abundance here.

7 comments:

Del, Kari, Kyle and Kolby said...

I'm ashamed to say I'm only 56% - must be the ND, MO and AR blood in me... :)

Mimi/Susan said...

I hope to have a revelation that takes me "up", not just out west!!

Mommabelle said...

I figured you'd come out Texan!

bradshelley said...

I did say that I drink Dr. Pepper--Does that save me any? Shelley

From TX to you said...

Well, we're the "transplants", but we got here as soon as we could 3 times, so I think we've got everyone beat! We've lived in NC and UT too, but just HAD to return to TX!:) Y'all need to come and see us!

Anonymous said...

Shelley really did embarrass me!! I lived there a year so that put me at 32%. Can I come see you in 2 week? Aunt Becky

Kristen said...

You're welcome out here any time Aunt Becky...you seem to be the only one wanting to come. You do need to work on that daughter of yours though. ;)

We'll be glad show you some true Texas hospitality.