Great picture of your sweet family and love the frame too! Hope your having a good December so far!
What a precious family! Lia must be checking her pocket for turkey! ;-)
Oh! I see that you had an easy time getting the kids to pose real pretty for this picture! Kids..you gotta luv'em!
Adorable picture!! Hope you had a great thanksgiving!Guess what I'm sipping as I browse blogs this am :)
Very nice picture! Miss ya'll! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Dear Thankful in TX,I love Jacob's look of hammin' it up for the camera! How I love your little family... Your love for eachother is a beautiful sight.Love,Thankful For You in NE
dear Texas Treasures,What a sweet photo! Come on though, just makes me wanna come south again and hug y'all.Hope you had wonderful Thanksgiving.love,Looking South inNE
Love it! It's just so REAL!!! ;) And precious!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Great picture of your sweet family and love the frame too!
Hope your having a good December so far!
What a precious family! Lia must be checking her pocket for turkey! ;-)
Oh! I see that you had an easy time getting the kids to pose real pretty for this picture! Kids..you gotta luv'em!
Adorable picture!! Hope you had a great thanksgiving!
Guess what I'm sipping as I browse blogs this am :)
Very nice picture! Miss ya'll! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Dear Thankful in TX,
I love Jacob's look of hammin' it up for the camera! How I love your little family... Your love for eachother is a beautiful sight.
Love,
Thankful For You in NE
dear Texas Treasures,
What a sweet photo! Come on though, just makes me wanna come south again and hug y'all.
Hope you had wonderful Thanksgiving.
love,
Looking South
in
NE
Love it! It's just so REAL!!! ;) And precious!
Post a Comment