oooo, oooo, what did camera did you get? Your kids are so adorable! We were in Once Upon a Child and they had a little pink flower on a head band just like that. I told Colt I would get it for him.... you should have seen his face. Ah, no pink for me. Jacob loves his little sister, you can see that for sure.
8 comments:
Awwwwww....what a CUTE photo!!!! :)
And I can see why! They are very cute!
Great picture
oooo, oooo, what did camera did you get? Your kids are so adorable! We were in Once Upon a Child and they had a little pink flower on a head band just like that. I told Colt I would get it for him.... you should have seen his face. Ah, no pink for me. Jacob loves his little sister, you can see that for sure.
How sweet! I LOVE the big flower head band... guess I won't be buying any of those! ha
OHHHHH!! How adorable! Lia has the most beautiful skin...peaches and cream! Love the flower, too!
Love it!! How sweet
Their expressions are captured so beautifully, Kristen. Precious! Enjoy your camera, and your kids. :)
Post a Comment