She's pretty in pink!
Aww... me, too! They both look like keepers. :)
Congrats on your new addition! She is absolutely darling. Will we get to meet her soon?
Awww!
Of course they do. Sweet picture!
What a cute picture!! Little Lia looks pretty in her pink dress! :)
I love the quotes and pictures! Always fun to stop by and see the family! :)
I would be smiling too. So pretty in pink. Dad looks so content and happy.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She's pretty in pink!
Aww... me, too! They both look like keepers. :)
Congrats on your new addition! She is absolutely darling. Will we get to meet her soon?
Awww!
Of course they do. Sweet picture!
What a cute picture!! Little Lia looks pretty in her pink dress! :)
I love the quotes and pictures! Always fun to stop by and see the family! :)
I would be smiling too. So pretty in pink. Dad looks so content and happy.
Post a Comment