Pages

August 7, 2008

Trip home for a few days

Jacob and I spent most of the week at my parents this week as it's probably the last chance I'll get to go home before Gertrude gets here...and I needed some good spoiling by Mom and Dad you know. ;) Actually, Brad and I don't get the "royal treatment" we used to get...that's all reserved for the Grandkids now. Oh well, I thought I'd try anyway. Plus I wanted Jacob to get to go swimming in their pool as it hasn't worked out for us to do that yet this summer. You would know, though, the pool was going through some funky something so we didn't end up getting to get in it after all. :( We did get to go down to the town where my Grandmother lives and see her and more family so all was not lost. Jacob and I got to spend most of the afternoon with my cousin Lena and her 3 kids, which was great for us both. Much fun was had by all. ;) These are a few pictures from the afternoon. Wyatt and Jacob are only 3 months apart. Little Mr. Wyatt was quite the ham for the camera and Jacob was so serious for some reason.



It was wonderful to go to my parents for those few days, but it sure felt good to be back home with David. Jacob was ready to see his Dad, and I was ready to see my husband. Ain't love grand. ;)

1 comment:

sarah said...

Jacob is so cute! And getting so big! Thanks for all the blog comments. It's always nice to know some one is reading :)