Today was my first day to keep Trace and Trevin. What a good time we had! Jacob LOVED having the "bebes" here. He was so excited when he got up this morning and walked into the living room and saw them. He was quite the "helper" too. Several times he tried giving them their pacifiers (weather they wanted them or not) and wanted to help feed them too. He was also great at bringing me diapers (his, which needless to say are way to big for them) at random times. Trace and Trevin were also intrigued with him already which surprised me. I didn't think they would recognize another "little person" so young, but they sure seemed to. They would watch him and smile and coo at him. He was definitely more interesting to them than I was. Really cool to watch the three of them "interact" with each other. Jacob was sleeping when Lesha picked them up and when he got up from his nap he went all over the house looking for "bebe bebe" and got quite upset when he couldn't find them! So amazing to watch these 3 little boys starting to develop a relationship with each other. Looking forward to another day tomorrow.
6 comments:
Oh they are sooo cute! How fun for Jacob to bond with his cousins! They will be very good buddies! Next he'll start asking when you can get one of your own!:)
Hi Kristen! Jacob is a cutie...and fun to see Brad & Lesha's 2! :-) We check in every so often. www.damions-diary.blogspot.com is where we are. -- Amy
Meant to say that I like your new header too! Very cute picture with his horse!
Meant to say that I like your new header too! Very cute picture with his horse!
Thank you, "From TX to you", now...curiosity has gotten me, who is this?
It's us, Kristen! I changed our names because of the other ad blog I started.:)-Mike, Traci and boys
Post a Comment