Pages

November 20, 2007

HALLELUJAH

We sold our home in FL this morning and purchased a home in TX this afternoon. It's been one roller-coaster of a day! Pictures to come later...I'm pooped!

4 comments:

Del, Kari, Kyle and Kolby said...

Woooohooohooohoooo!! That is awesome news!! :) Now you get to move again!

From TX to you said...

Congratulations on becoming an official Texan again! Love the picts! I see where you all will be busy, busy, busy. If we ever get a chance, maybe we'll venture up and see ya' all (and help you too of coarse)!:)

Us 4 said...

Congrats!! Thanks for sending the pictures, I love the big living room with vaulted ceilings. It has so much potential. I know it when I see it, Jay and I have remodeled 3 houses and are still not finished with #3. It is exhausting, but so rewarding!!!:) Enjoy your turkey day!! Shauna

Mommabelle said...

That's wonderful! I hope we can sell ours soon too!!!
Can't wait to see pictures of the new house!