Pages

September 6, 2007

Attempt at Family Picutres

Being the good Wife/Mom I try to be, I decided it was time to get some family pictures taken. The boys, however, didn't think it was such a great idea. David humored me by going along with the plan (after much grumbling). Jacob, however, was a different story. He was not interested. He had places to go and things to do!

2 comments:

Aunt Lesha said...

Man.....your photographer did a great job with the family pictures!! HA! Maybe we can get some better ones when your photographer is not so FAT and can keep up with a active boy!
Love, Aunt Lesha

Us 4 said...

Hi, Love your comment Kristen. We tried family pictures last fall and Jay was like David, he went along, but with much pleading and begging. The boys for a change did really awesome!! What a cutie he is:)!! Tell Lesha to email me jsvallery@yahoo.com. I have lost touch with her. Enjoy all the pictures! Shauna